30. August 2011 16:46
This tasty and healthy recipe is perfect for warm weather. It comes from Abingdon Manor, a country inn and restaurant in Latta, South Carolina. All seven spacious guest rooms have a private bath, cable TV, and fireplace. The beautiful Diamond Collection inn is on the National Register of Historic Places, and it offers optional fine dining and wine service.
Barbeque Roasted Salmon
Prep time: 30 minutes
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 8 oz. salmon filets (4)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon rind
1. Combine pineapple juice, lemon juice, and salmon fillets in a zip-lock plastic bag; seal and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour turning occasionally. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Remove fish from bag discard marinade. Combine other ingredients in a bowl. Rub over fish.
3. Place in a 11x7 baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake for 12-14 minutes. Serve with rice.
17. March 2011 11:31
Now through March 23, enjoy major savings at The Red Horse Inn in Landrum, South Carolina! When you book a stay of two nights or more in the Huntbox or Carriage Bay Cottages, you'll get a 25% discount. The reulgar rate is $245 a night, but you will pay just $183.75.
This B&B sits 190 peaceful acres with beautiful views of the Blue Ridge Mountains. There are many wineries within a short drive away, in addition to golfing, tennis, antiquing, sporting clays, hunting and fishing.
You must call 864-895-4968 to make your reservation, and be sure to mention this Hot Deal.
6. February 2011 16:27
Vendue Inn in Charleston, South Carolina is a great place for a Valentine's Day getaway. The inn offers a romance package pictured below, which features a bouquet of flowers, a bottle of champagne, a box of chocolates, evening cookies and milk, and complimentary use of beach cruiser bicycles.