The following recipe comes from Isaiah Jones Homestead Bed and Breakfast in Sandwich, MA. This Diamond Collection inn is located in Cape Cod and is less than a mile from the beach. All of its seven rooms feature antique furniture, queen-size beds with triple sheeting, fresh flowers, chocolates, cozy sitting areas, and private baths en suite. Each room also has a fireplace or stove, and several have whirlpool baths.
- 3 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 1/3 cups frozen raspberries
- Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in large bowl.
- Whisk eggs, add milk and oil in medium bowl.
- Add liquid to dry ingredients all at once and mix until just moistened. Fold in raspberries.
- Spoon batter into a greased twelve-cup muffin pan.
- Bake at 400F degrees for 20 minutes. Cool five minutes, then remove from pan and serve warm.