This easy breakfast recipe comes from Isaiah Jones Homestead in Sandwich, Massachusetts. This Diamond Collection inn is a 19th-century Victorian Italianate home in the heart of historic Sandwich village. All seven guest rooms are furnished with antiques, queen-size beds with triple sheeting, cozy sitting areas, and private baths en suite. Fresh flowers, chocolates, and a basket of amenities can be found in all rooms. Each has a fireplace or stove, and several have whirlpool baths.
Prep time: 30 minutes
- 3 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 1/3 cups frozen raspberries
1. Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
2. Whisk eggs, add milk and oil in medium bowl.
3. Add liquid to dry ingredients all at once and mix until just moistened. Fold in raspberries.
4. Spoon batter into a greased twelve-cup muffin pan.
5. Bake at 400F degrees for 20 minutes. Cool five minutes, then remove from pan and serve warm.