1. Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Grease and flour bundt pan.
2. Cream the butter and 2 cups of sugar. Add eggs, sour cream, and vanilla. Sift in flour, baking powder and salt. Fold mixture together gently until just mixed. Do not overbeat.
3. In a separate bowl mix together nuts, 3/4 cup sugar and cinnamon.
4. Pour 1/3 of the batter into bundt pan then sprinkle with 1/2 the nut mixture. Pour in another 1/3 of the batter and top with remaining nut mixture. Finish with the remaining 1/3 of the batter.
5. Bake for 60 minutes. Cool completely before removing. May be wrapped and frozen.