5. January 2011 15:26
If you're looking for a hot drink to warm you up this winter, try this easy recipe for homemade hot cocoa from Prairieside Suites Luxury Bed & Breakfast in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
With two-person whirlpool tubs, fireplaces, and cozy king-sized beds in the guest suites, this elegant Diamond Collection B&B is perfect for couples needing a romantic getaway. Innkeepers and owners Paul and Cheri Antozak love cooking tasty breakfasts for their guests, as you can see from their photo to the right.
Prep time: 15 minutes
- 8 cups dried milk
- 1 can instant chocolate Nestle Quick
- 1 box powdered sugar or Splenda sweetener
- 11 oz. jar non-dairy creamer
- 1 cup decaf instant coffee crystals
1. Mix all together in a very large bowl. Store in a cannister or ziplock bag.
2. Fill any cup 1/3 full of cocoa mix and add hot water, stir and serve with whip cream on top. Garnish with chocolate shavings.