15. March 2011 09:38
Whether you prefer to stay in a rustic cabin, cozy cottage, or antique-filled room in the main building, The Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls in Logan, Ohio offers something for everyone. Three sides of the property face Hocking Hills State Park and there is an on-site spa, making any trip here a peaceful retreat. This healthy pasta recipe comes from this Diamond Collection inn.
- 1/2 lb. dried roasted red pepper linguini
- 1/2 cup frozen sweet peas
- 1 lb. fresh wild mushrooms
- 12 oz. baby spinach
- 20 each cherry tomatoes cut in half
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1. Cook the pasta according to directions on the package.
2. Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat and add about 2 tablespoons of the oil to the pan. Place the mushroom in the pan to sauté and caramelize, about 5-7 minutes.
3. Add the tomatoes, sweet peas, and spinach and toss a couple of times, then adding the pasta when it is al dente.
4. Add another 2-3 tablespoons of oil at this point, season and serve with asiago sprinkled on top.