I’m happy to announce that the latest and greatest RezO GT update was released this morning. This was the culmination of over 3 months of work and is by far the largest release we’ve done this year.
The list of features and bug fixes is massive, so here are some of the highlights:
· Enhanced group booking functionality –This is something many users have clamored for and will make it much easier for them to create and manage group reservations. Some things you can now do are: split an existing reservation into “sub invoices” to create a group; apply a payment to group and easily split those between reservations in the group; add existing reservations to a group; print an invoice for the entire group, or just 1 reservation in the group; run a group report to show group bookings / revenue, and more. I can confidently say that we now have the best and easiest to use group booking features of any property management software in the industry!
· Enhanced reservation booking process – We completely revamped how reservations are booked to make it faster, easier, and more flexible for innKeepers to create reservations, book multiple rooms, edit rates, and more.
· QuickBooks accounting integration – We officially launched the open beta for our industry-first truly seamless QuickBooks accounting integration, which allows users to automatically synchronize their reservations and customers to QuickBooks, and quickly and automatically reconcile their credit card processing charges against their bank statements. So far the beta testing has been going really well, so we decided to allow anyone who wants to use it to sign up. This is another feature that puts this product at the front of the pack by leaps and bounds.
· Windows 7 compatibility – We are currently the only B&B software we are aware of that is officially certified as compatible with Windows 7.
· Tax scheduling – Users can now schedule their PMS to automatically update reservations when their tax rates change. e.g. if your taxes are going up in January by 1%, you can set Rezo GT to automatically charge the higher tax rate for reservations booked on or after Jan 1. You can even schedule tax holidays (e.g. if you have a week when your taxes are 0 – you can set this up easily). A HUGE timesaver!
· A ton of other timesavers and enhancements, all based on user feedback! Get the full list of features on the blog here: http://blog.rezovation.com/post/2009/12/16/Latest-RezOvation-GT-update-released!.aspx
A big thanks to the entire Rezo team for working hard to make this happen!