The Rooms & Rates section is a valuable part of your BedandBreakfast.com listing, as it provides travelers with information about each of the unique rooms available at your inn. Make sure your Rooms & Rates page is up-to-date with detailed descriptions and pictures of each room with these helpful tips.
Room Descriptions: Travelers want to hear what makes each room different. Highlight each room’s special amenities and unique selling features that may not be obvious in the photos.
Highlight Room Amenities:
- Bed size, speciality/organic linens, etc.
- TV, Cable, DVD, CD player, iPod Player
- Rain shower, whirlpool tub, unique bath soaps
- Kitchenette, microwave, mini-bar
- View, balcony, deck or patio
- Handicap accessibility
Room Photo tips: Appealing photos are the best way to convert lookers to bookers. Make sure your pictures are clear, crisp, and bright.
Not sure how to update the Rooms & Rates page in Home Base? Here's how:
- Log into your Home Base
- In the tabs at the top, click "Edit listing," then in the drop-down, click "Rooms."
- Add, delete or preview rooms on your page.
- Edit your room photos or descriptions by clicking "edit room details."
- Choose from any of the images in your "Photo Gallery" to add to your room description. Check the box below the desired photo to assign it to your specified room.
- To edit your rates, click on the "Room Rates" page
- Update your rate information. The lowest and highest rates will show as a range at the top of the page.
Please don't hesitate to contact us or call 1-512-322-2710 for additional assistance.