Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
This recipe comes from Glen-Ella Springs Inn in Clarkesville, GA
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 can pumpkin puree (16 oz.)
- 1 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, sugar, pumpkin and oil until smooth.
- In separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Add pumpkin mixture to dry mixture and stir.
- Add chocolate chips and stir well.
- Fill muffin tins 3/4 full and bake for 16-20 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from muffin tin.
By Emily Starbuck Crone