After more than a month of scouring reviews posted by B&B travelers on BedandBreakfast.com, the 2009-2010 Best of BedandBreakfast.com Award winners have been chosen. Based entirely on independently posted reviews on BedandBreakfast.com, the Best of BedandBreakfast.com Awards recognize innkeepers for a job well done based on the comments from their guests. Since launching the BedandBreakfast.com reviews program over two years ago, inngoers have submitted nearly 100,000 B&B reviews. The selection criteria for the Best of BedandBreakfast.com Awards included both quantitative and qualitative analysis of the independently posted reviews on BedandBreakfast.com.
“Despite the worldwide recession, people are still traveling and want to go to the places which offer the best value and experience,” said Eric Goldreyer, CEO of BedandBreakfast.com. “Unlike many traditional awards, which tend to favor the most expensive places to stay, many Best of BedandBreakfast.com Award winners are loved by inngoers because they offer a wonderful experience and a fantastic value, some starting at under $100 or €100 a night.”
BedandBreakfast.com editors are often asked questions about the Best of BedandBreakfast.com Awards. Here is some information about the awards, the judging process and more:
1) The Best of BedandBreakfast.com Award winners are not ranked numerically and are listed alphabetically by state or country within each category.
2) The Best of BedandBreakfast.com Awards are based entirely upon reviews posted independently by inngoers. Themed categories reflect prevalent comments from each of the winners' reviews.
3) Judges for the Best of BedandBreakfast.com Awards are BedandBreakfast.com editors. The judging process involved reading thousands of reviews and measuring those reviews for quality. The Best of BedandBreakfast.com Awards are not a numbers game; while the number of reviews are taken into consideration, the judges were heavily influenced by the insights shared by guests in their in-depth reviews.
4) Best of BedandBreakfast.com Award winners receive winners badges for posting on their websites, Best of BedandBreakfast.com plaques, inclusion in the online Winners List, and Support from BedandBreakfast.com's publicity campaign.
5) Membership level and participation in BedandBreakfast.com's online promotions have absolutely no bearing on selection for Best of BedandBreakfast.com Awards. These awards are entirely based upon the quality and quantity of reviews posted for members.
6) BedandBreakfast.com reserves the right to disqualify any innkeeper suspected of posting false reviews or who posts reviews on behalf of their guests from the Best of BedandBreakfast.com Awards.
For a complete list of Best of BedandBreakfast.com Award winners, click the winners list on BedandBreakfast.com.