1. Grab that martini shaker and let's begin! Pour equal parts of orange juice, cranberry juice, and lemon seltzer into the shaker with three ice cubes.
2. Add a dash of sweet vermouth.
3. Follow up by putting the shaker top on and shake a couple of times, but not too much...you'll blow the top off with all the sizzle and fizz!
4. Use part of the orange to dampen the rim of the Martini glasses, then turn them upside down to "dust" them with a light coat of sugar you'll put onto a little plate.
5. Place the orange slice onto the sugared martini glass (see how great that looks?) and add some ice. Present to your guests and pour your "Morocco-tini" concoction over the ice. Watch them smile as they sip this refreshing, not too heavy, cocktail!